Over the years, numerous social media apps, sites and platforms were introduced and a number of these platforms have grown and progressed to be among the most downloaded and utilized social media platforms whether for personal, professional or corporate reasons.
Instagram, a social networking app primarily used for sharing photos and short videos, has become one of the leading social media app used by people worldwide not only for photo-video sharing, but for interaction as well. So, when it comes to lifestyle and age, Instagram has a broad range of diverse users.
Don’t Let Your Content Drown – Buy Instagram Likes
There are over 500 million daily active users on Instagram posting their own content, but not all get as many organic engagements as others. To get likes, views, and followers on Instagram, visibility is fundamental.
An option that some take so as to boost the visibility of their content is to buy Instagram likes. This is actually an easy and effortless way to give your content and profile a kickstart, especially for those who are only starting on the platform. By purchasing Instagram likes, you increase your visibility which in turn gives your page or post the push and momentum it needs to surface on news feeds, be seen and get organic engagements form your audience.
Buying Instagram likes can boost your content straightaway and draw in the interest of your audience instead of toiling away simply to get things moving on your page. It is however imperative to buy from trusted social media marketing providers, like SMM-World, to ensure you get genuine engagements. Although it is a fact that not all likes would come from real Instagram users, they still show your audience how popular you are on Instagram based on the number of likes your posts get.
While buying Instagram likes can help add value to your content and page and just because you can buy Instagram engagements, it is still necessary to make certain your contents are “Instagram-worthy” for it to be appealing and organic engagement-grabbing.
Using Copyrighted Music On Instagram
One of the elements that users add to their content, particularly on videos and reels, so as to increase its appeal is to attach a background music. Although music does have the power to significantly improve your posts, you need to be aware of the music copyright rules of Instagram for your content not to be flagged or taken off the platform due to music copyright.
Instagram can identify copyright music quickly and many Instagram content creators have had the experience of posting a video containing music, only to be flagged or deleted in less than a minute. Instagram’s system that flags contents with copyrighted music is automated, that at times, even contents with the rights to utilize the music are flagged or taken down.
When copyrighted music is detected in your content, Instagram may do either of the following:
- Allowing the visual content of your post to play but sound is muted
- Taking down your post on Instagram
- In terms of stories and live streams, Instagram warns the user prior to ending or taking down the content. The warning states that you have to change the music you are using or your content will be removed.
Users cannot get around the music copyright rules of Instagram, but there are some guidelines that may help if you insist on using popular music that are copyrighted.
- Add visual components to your content. If you’re sharing a blank content with audio only, your post will more likely be taken down.
- Keep your content brief. Instagram tends to allow shorter videos when it comes to music copyright. The longer the length of the copyrighted music on your video content, the greater the possibility for Instagram to mute or remove your content.
- Give credit to the artist. Although this doesn’t entirely prevent your content from being removed, it could be used to support your appeal. By crediting the artist, you can prove that you aren’t claiming the audio as your won.
- In live music performances, like when sharing in your Instagram stories a concert you have attended or are attending, are allowed.